Thursday, July 19, 2007

igoogle

I think that igoogle is very interesting, it was a very creative assignment to work on. However, it was my first time working with igoogle. In addition, I added five things to my igoogle home page that I think would be useful to my future students in my classroom. The five gadgets that I added to my igoogle home page are as follows: a dictionary, the translator, the calculator, the weather forecast, and my notebook. Moreover, I think that the dictionary would be the item that I would use the most in my future class because I plan on becoming an English teacher and English requires a lot of writing. The dictionary would be a very helpful tool for me and my future students, when we have to look up the meaning of words. Consequently, I think igoogle would be a great tool to teach from.

No comments: