Thursday, June 7, 2007

Benefits of Using the Alabama Learning Exchange

The Alabama Learning Exchange can also, be referred to as ALEX. It is a web portal designed to enhance education. I could use this program to create or store my lesson plans for my class. Next, I could research different courses of study such as math, language arts, and science. Furthermore, I could search under Professional Learning to find out information about grant opportunities for my students.

Consequently, I could benefit from this program by using the teacher weblink to receive ideas about future projects and I could collaborate on my personal projects as well. Also, I could find out information about how to join professional organizations within the school system such as the Alabama Council for Social Studies. Last but not least, the Alabama Learning Exchange is a very valuable tool for teachers to utilize to the best of their abilities. It is truly a program that I would recommend to all teachers around the world!

1 comment:

Jennifer Schwartz said...

I agree with you that it is a valuable tool for teachers to utilize! What would be the benefits of joining a professional organization?